Hello,

I'd like to address an issue that has been happening since release. That is lag. We are putting all of our resources in resolving that lag and until it's fixed we have paused advertisements so please don't worry if you see player base go down because once lag is resolved we have a?big plan for advertisements ready which will hopefully take us to the top.?

While we're fixing the issue you might experience some server restarts or even a slightly longer downtime ( 30 minutes ) because of the dedicated server change. We are suspecting it's dedicated server issue, that's why we already bought new, more powerful dedi.

Please stay calm while we are solving the issue. I know it is frustrating but you're not only ones who are frustrated, but we are too. We tested the server before the release and this issue wasn't happening so it was a big surprise for us..

Anyways I just wanted to let you know that we are doing everything in our power to solve that issue.

See you in the game!

Kind regards,

Mr. Robot, Ajw and the rest of the staff team

• Like 2

Thats nice to hear, thanks for keeping us updated. I know its frustrating for many players but when its fixed its extra more fun!

Good luck!

Cheers for the update, haven't had a problem with lag as of yet.?

?

Thanks guys, We keep on playing ??looking forward to the next weeks of Arrav.

super nice to read, thanks for working on it ?

It?s all to be expected with the start of a new server, thanks for being so transparent to the community and explaining what exactly is happening. Still a great server nonetheless!

Thanks for the update, I was wondering if it was dedi related after I spoke with you in-game.

Keep up the good work!

Good to hear a update

Thank you for going the extra mile of ensuring the players quality above "profit". It's what sets Arrav out from a lot of other servers out there. :)

Thanks

• Like 1