Kodatiku

Kodatiku's application

Username(s): Kodatiku
Timezone (GMT): CST -6:00
Language(s): English, some German.

Position applying for: Forum Moderator

Do you have any staff experience? Yes.?
Server name(s): Leakforums, RuneMart
Your role and responsibilities: Forum Mod on both sites. Job was to maintain forum integrity, setup and host community events, disipline and resolve issues that came about and infract users when necessary,
Reason why you no longer work there: Leakforums I decided to resign due to overall shadiness of the direction of the forum, they started getting involved with black-hat type things (Stolen Credit Cards selling and heaps of other things) that I ultimately just did not want to be apart of.?

As for Runemart, after the last big bot nuke on osrs majority of the community fell apart and a lot of faces left the scene and I was just one of those people.?

?

Overall between Leakforums & Runemart I served about 2 years collectively as a forum moderator.?

?

Why would you like to join the staff team?: Forum Moderating is just something I've always enjoyed to do. I'm 25 years old and can moderate at a mature level. I'm not one to jump the gun, and one thing I know about myself is that if I'm passionate about something I will give it my 110%. I have great work ethic and many years in many different fields going all the way from fast food, to construction, to laboratory work (Current Job). I embrace practical improvements and am continuously thinking of new ideas/ways to get everyone involved.?

?

What qualities could you offer to the staff team?:? Honesty, Loyalty, respect & work ethic. I'm somebody you can count on.?

?

How many hours can you put into Arrav?weekly?:? Weekly just on forums anywhere from 24-30+ hours. I have computer access all day when I am at work and typically I am online.?

?

Have you ever been banned?before? If yes, explain: No.?

?

Do you have Discord?:?

Yes - Kodatiku

Time Played (screenshot):?

http://prntscr.com/naq0ur

Sign in to follow this